Terms & Conditions – myHappymind.org
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older or children if they are supervised by an adult at all times. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
We have the right to disable any
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to the Company that you will not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website.
The Company content is not for resale. Your use of the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in
The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, the information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
ACCURACY AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, we have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither the Company nor any of its owners or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this Website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
NO GUARANTEES AS TO RESULTS
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, you agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Website succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
EMAIL AND OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Visiting the Website or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, blog comment sections and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, the Company reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the Company’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO THE WEBSITE
The Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the Website (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Website or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you are granting the Company, our affiliated companies, and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Website may contain links to other
Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third-party
USE OF TEMPLATES AND FORMS
The Company provides various templates and/or forms for download and/or sale on this Website. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our templates and/or forms for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the templates and/or forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the templates and/or forms for your authorized use.
By ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
USE OF PAID COURSES, PROGRAMS, AND ASSOCIATED MATERIAL
The Company from time-to-time provides various courses, programs, and associated material for sale on this Website. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our courses, programs, and associated material (collectively the “Courses”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Courses in any manner.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Courses and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Courses.
USE OF FREE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
The Company provides various resources on this Website, which users may access by providing an e-mail address. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our resources provided in exchange for an email address (the “Freemium Content”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Freemium Content in any manner.
By downloading the Freemium Content, you agree that the Freemium Content you download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By downloading the Freemium Content, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Freemium Content and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Freemium Content.
The Company may, from time to time, provide information from a third party in the form of a podcast guest interview, interview on
Individuals who agree to appear as guests on any podcast offered by the Company agree to transfer all intellectual property rights they may have in any such interviews to the Company and further provide a license to any rights they are unable to assign.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE. THE COMPANY FURTHER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENTS, MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, BOOKS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE TO ABSOLVE THE COMPANY OF ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR LOSS THAT YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE RESOURCES YOU MAY DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EQUITABLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You hereby expressly waive any and all claims you may have, now or in the future, arising out of or relating to this Website, the Company, any and all contracts you enter into with the Company, and any and all of the Company’s products and services.
To the extent that you attempt to assert any such claim, you hereby expressly agree to present such claim only through binding arbitration to occur in Gardnerville, Nevada. You further agree to and do hereby waive any right to class arbitration and agree, instead, to conduct an arbitration related solely to any individual claims you and/or any entity related to you asserts against the Company. To the fullest extent permissible by law, you further agree that you shall be responsible for all costs associated with initiating the arbitration and for the administration of the arbitration.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Company Content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents
TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
NO JOINT VENTURE OR OTHER RELATIONSHIP
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this agreement or use of the Website. The Company’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by the Company with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
CHANGES TO TERMS
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Email Address: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for the myHappymind App
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this service MyHappyMind.com and all of the Company’s services and mobile apps as may be released by the Company from time to time (hereinafter the “Services”).
- The Company provides the Services “as is” and may provide updates, improvements to existing or introduce additional Services. We reserve the right to modify, replace, suspend or discontinue the Services or any part thereof as well as any pricing in our sole and unrestricted discretion. Changes shall be effective upon posting on our website or by direct communication to you. Your continued use of the Services following any such change constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as so modified.
- In order to access the Services, you first must register as a member (“Member”).
- Any information provided by you must be true, accurate, current and complete at all times.
- Registration requires a valid email address (which will serve as your
user name) and unique password. Please keep your user nameand password confidential to prevent unauthorisedaccess to your information. If your user nameor password is subject to unauthorisedaccess, you should immediately inform the Company.
- We may for any reason require you to change your
user nameand/ or password or other information which facilitates access to the Services from time to time.
- We reserve the right to cancel your username and password without notice if the Company becomes aware of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
Use of the Services
- You must not use our Services for anything unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- We do not warrant the accuracy or efficacy of the Services or any part thereof. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any information we provide on or through the Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in content and information, be it text, software, sound, imagery, graphics, video or otherwise (hereinafter “Content”), or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content made available in any way in or via the Services.
- When using this service, you shall not: (i) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others; (ii) publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information; (iii) impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any employee or representative of Company; or (iv) decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Services;
- You must only use the Services if you are of legal age or have your parent’s permission to do so. We shall be entitled to assume such permission by the use of means of payment used to access certain parts of the Services. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Services. This agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
- If you link to the Services, we may revoke your right to so link at any time, at our sole and unrestricted discretion. We reserve the right to require prior written consent before linking to the Services.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Company, its affiliates, officers, agents and employees harmless (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and including reasonable legal fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or the infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- If you are registering with our Services as a business, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind that entity, partnership or otherwise. If you are trading as a business, you must comply with and you are responsible for all laws applicable to your business.
Fees and Payments
- Our fees correspond to membership tiers to which you can subscribe. You can find more information on http://myhappymind.org/pricing/.
- We will charge fees in advance of any subscription period until such subscription is terminated. We may also charge transaction charges. Unless otherwise indicated, all fees are in British Pound Sterling (GBP).
- We reserve the right to withhold access to the Services if any fees have not been cleared by our payment providers.
- All Content provided through the Services, any advertisements or other content, delivered through the Services shall be the Company’s, its partners’ and/or advertisers’ property and may be protected by copyrights, trade and service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights. You shall abide by all such rights and related restrictions, and except as expressly permitted in writing by the Company, you shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or other
Dealings with Third Parties
- The Company is not an agent of any third party or any party named or linked to this service (“Third Parties”) and does not have any authority to act for such Third Parties. The Company does not control or endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Parties.
- You agree that (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) the Company (and our officers, directors
andemployees) shall have no liability to you in relation to any dispute which you may have with a Third Party, without limitation one or more of your customers, and/or any other users of this service.
- We may terminate or suspend with immediate effect and without notice your access to and use of the Services:
- We do not receive timely payment under your subscription;
- We have reason to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions;
- We are unable to verify the accuracy or validity of any information provided by you;
- We reasonably suspect fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity by you.
- Should you object to any of these Terms and Conditions, or any subsequent changes to them, or become dissatisfied with the Services in any way, your only recourse is to discontinue to access and use the Services.
- You may cancel your membership at any time the respective device app store or – should you have purchased the Services via the Company’s website by emailing a respective notice to hello[AT]MyHappyMind.co.uk from your registered email address. Cancellation will take effect from the next payment period and you will not be entitled to a refund for any fees already paid.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which users gain access to the Services, what Content you access via the Services, what effects the Content may have on you, how you may interpret or use the Content, or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release the Company from any and all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may
contain,or direct you to services containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. THE SERVICES, CONTENT, AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR THE SERVICES OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICE DURING THE SIX-MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE APPLICABLE CLAIM; (II) FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (III) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OR (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- The Company reserves the right to amend and alter these Terms and Conditions and any Content or information contained within the Services at any time with no prior notice to you. In the
eventthese Terms and Conditions are altered the Company will post the amended Terms and Conditions on the Services. Changes will apply from the date of posting.
- Whilst we will attempt to provide uninterrupted access to the Services, we reserve the right to withdraw, modify, discontinue or temporarily or permanently suspend the Services in whole or in part. We will try, where possible, to give reasonable notice of the Company’s intention to do so.
- We reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any Content available as part of your membership, with or without notice, if deemed by the Company in its sole and unrestricted discretion to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions. We have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any Content that you provide when using the Services.
- Any failure to exercise or enforce a right under the Terms and Conditions by the Company shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, such provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The invalid provision shall be deemed replaced with such valid provision(s) that the Parties would most likely have agreed had they taken the invalidity into account.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. To the extent permissible by law, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the United Kingdom.
- These Terms and Conditions set out the Company’s entire agreement and understanding with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede all representations, communications, and prior agreements.
- Unless expressly provided in the Terms and Conditions no term of them is enforceable by any person who is not a party to it.